If you’ve never shopped at Best Buy, you might think you need to leave your house to do it, but that’s not the case—and even if it were, that wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world! After all, you can see any movie at home these days; sometimes, the best part of watching one isn’t actually getting to watch it!
Go to the Best Buy website
Best Buy is a retailer that sells electronics, computers, and many other products. The company was founded in 1966 by Richard M. Schulze and James Wheeler in Minnesota. Their first store was located in Roseville, Minnesota and grew quickly because of its low prices and knowledgeable staff. Today, the company has over 1,000 stores in North America.
BestBuy is an online-only retailer that offers the same products you would find in any one of their stores but it can be cheaper because they don’t have the overhead costs of running a physical store such as labor or rent on physical space. When you buy something from their website they’ll ship it directly to your house for free!
Find the product you want to buy
Maybe you’re in the market for a new camera, or a high-end sound system. Whatever it is, you can find anything on Best Buy’s website and have it shipped to your door. It’s just like shopping in the store, but you don’t have to brave the crowds or talk to any pesky sales people. You’ll never have trouble finding what you’re looking for again! You can narrow down your search by brand, product type (TVs & home theatre systems), size (i.e., 4k Ultra HD) and more. Plus, if you’re not sure how much something will cost or how much storage space something has, all of those specs are right there too! If something isn’t in stock where you live but it is available somewhere else in the country, they’ll ship it to your front door instead of the store – no extra costs involved. All that shopping doesn’t come cheap though: Best Buy charges a shipping fee based on distance which will be calculated when you put an item into your cart before checking out.
Add the product to your cart
- Head over to the store’s website and select from a variety of categories.
- Click on Departments in the upper left hand corner, then click on Electronics.
- Select from categories like televisions, computers, cameras and more by clicking on their corresponding images or links in the row that appears below the category title bar.
Enter your shipping information
If you’re tired of battling crowds and have a few hours to spare, then shopping online is the perfect choice. You can check out all the latest electronics from any device with an internet connection. All you need is a credit card or PayPal account and you’re set!
Here are the steps that you’ll take when shopping on the Best Buy website: Step 1: Locate what you want and add it to your cart by clicking add to cart. Step 2: Enter in any coupon codes or promo codes if applicable. (Coupons are only applicable for purchases made in store). Step 3: Add in all of your shipping information, including name, address, zip code and phone number.
Enter your payment information
The first step of shopping at Best Buy is signing up for a MyBestBuy account. You can do this by clicking on the Sign In link in the top right corner of the site. Fill in your email address and password and click Sign In.
Next, you need to enter your payment information. To do this, click on My Account located in the top right corner of any page. Click on Add Payment Method. Choose which type of payment you would like to add (credit card, PayPal, or a gift card) and follow the instructions provided by the website. Once complete, you will be able to check out with ease!
- If you’re looking for a specific product, the website has a search function that can help you find it.
- 2. If there’s something you know you want but can’t find it anywhere on the site, just type in the name of it into the search bar and see what pops up!
- In addition to finding products, if you’re looking for information about an item or service they offer, like how to install a TV mount on your wall, all you have to do is type in install TV mount into their search bar and voila! You’ll have plenty of helpful guides and resources from which to choose
- You can also go through the store’s categories page and browse by category
- You can view items by price range 6.