When you think of Florida, what comes to mind? Do you envision family vacations at the beach, amusement parks and delicious food? While all of those things are great reasons to visit Florida, you’re going to want to know about much more than that when you plan your next trip to the sunshine state. The great thing about traveling to Florida is that there really is something for everyone, so keep reading for 10 things that you need to know about Bealls Florida!
A Brief History of Bealls
Florida’s favorite store for nearly a century, Bealls was founded by two brothers in 1912. After discovering a surplus of quality clothes at the Panama Canal Zone, Lee and Thomas L. Beall opened their first store in Bradenton Beach. Over the years, the company has expanded its geographic reach from one small beach town to over 550 stores across four states. Today, we’re not just about sunshine or beaches – we’re all about family fun!
What to Expect When Shopping at Bealls
Florida has a different vibe to it than any other state. The laid-back, sunny attitude can make you forget that Florida has one of the highest crime rates in the country. In fact, 44% of all robberies occur in Florida. That’s why it’s important to know what to expect when shopping at Bealls – especially if you’re not from around here!
The Top Five Things to Do in Florida
- Spend a day at the beach. The warm waters of the Gulf Coast are perfect for a relaxing day out with friends or family.
- 2. Get some sun in Miami. If you’re looking to get away from the cold, head down to the Caribbean coast of South Florida where the weather is always warm and sunny (except during hurricane season).
- 3. Go on an airboat ride in Lake Okeechobee, one of America’s largest freshwater lakes. Plus, who doesn’t want to go on a boat ride while they’re in Florida?
- 4. Explore alligators up close at Gatorland Park which has been home to more than 25,000 alligators since 1956! There are also flamingos, peacocks, snakes – you name it!
How to Save Money at Bealls
Florida has a lot to offer, from beaches to theme parks. Shopping is one of the things that families love to do on their vacations. But it’s easy to blow your budget when you’re visiting the Sunshine State. Enter Bealls – the ultimate destination for affordable, high-quality clothing, shoes, accessories and home goods for men, women and children. Find out how you can save money at Bealls in this blog post.
1) Sign up for Bealls’ email newsletter. It will give you access to exclusive deals and sales, plus keep you up-to-date with all the latest information about what’s happening at Bealls. You’ll get coupons and discounts, too!
2) Take advantage of free shipping on any order over $99 by signing up for the Rewards Plus program. It only takes a minute – just register your card or email address today! Plus, members receive an extra 10% off every day with member pricing events throughout the year.
3) Shop right after Black Friday weekend when stores are trying to make room for new inventory.
The Bottom Line
The Beall’s department store chain has been around since 1891. And while the company originally started as a dry goods general store in Arkansas, it has grown to become one of the most popular apparel retailers in America. Today, it operates over 300 stores and employs over 25,000 people.
The company’s success can be attributed to its commitment to quality products at affordable prices. They’ve always had a focus on good customer service, too–which is why they’re rated so highly among shoppers who use Consumer Affairs’ Customer Satisfaction Index.
But what really sets them apart from other retailers? The founder of the company, J.