Apple’s AirPods are about to get more pro. The company is reportedly planning to announce two new versions of its wireless earbuds on Wednesday, including the AirPods Pro and an updated AirPods 2 with Bluetooth 5.0 compatibility and no wires that connects each earbud with one another via magnetic pins. So, what can you expect from Apple’s new wireless earbuds?
Here is what we know
- The new AirPods are said to offer a custom-tuned audio experience.
- The design is said to be lighter and more water resistant than the current product.
- It could cost up to $299, meaning it will be one of the most expensive products in Apple’s lineup.
- Sources say that these headphones will work with an updated version of iOS 13, but no one is sure yet if it’ll be supported by Android phones as well. – They’re expected to have better noise cancellation for users who want to hear what’s going on around them.
- A wireless charging case is also expected for this product. – Battery life is not known at this time.
- The release date has not been announced.
- An update to the company’s iconic earbuds could come as soon as October 4th, when they host their next event. – If you’re interested in picking up a pair, we recommend saving your money until then or waiting until reviews go live.
- We’ll update you as we learn more about Apple’s newest releases!
Here are our predictions
- In-ear heart rate sensors. Apple wants to win over people who are fitness enthusiasts and athletes, so we expect the company will be including this feature in the new AirPods Pro. This way, you’ll be able to see your heart rate on the Health app without a strap or armband. The current AirPods already include an accelerometer and gyroscope, which can monitor motion, but don’t have a built-in heart rate sensor. – Better battery life. We’re guessing that Apple will announce better battery life for the upcoming AirPods Pro at Wednesday’s event.
Here are possible features
- More prominent noise cancelling These improved earbuds would block out background noises that would otherwise disrupt your listening experience. Better noise cancellation would be accomplished by increasing the size of the battery inside the unit and using higher-quality batteries so as not to lose power as quickly as with traditional in-ear buds.
- Smarter listening As you listen, the new AirPods will take note of what you are listening to, where it is playing and what device it is being played on. The new AirPods Pro can also store more than one pairing at a time, meaning you don’t have to keep switching back and forth between two devices. Other possible features include upgraded Bluetooth connectivity, automatic language translation and a camera filter for live video calls.
Do you agree with our predictions?
I agree with our predictions that the new AirPods will have a better speaker and microphone, an adjustable noise isolation system, and will work with non-Apple devices. I am hoping they will also be a bit cheaper than the original, although since they are so new I do not know what they should cost. If you think we missed anything, please let us know in the comments below! We’ll keep updating this post as more information becomes available.
The latest and greatest from Apple, in regards to their wireless earbuds, the AirPods Pro will reportedly be announced on Wednesday. The buds are a little more expensive, but worth it when you see all the new features. Supposedly, these buds will be less likely to fall out of your ears and won’t get tangled when being used with an iPhone. Another perk is that these AirPods are dust-resistant, so they’ll be able to withstand sweat or rain – great for workouts!