A 25-YEAR-OLD MAN who was returning dwelling from work on his bicycle died after he was electrocuted at Ulluberia, Howrah district, on Saturday night time, police stated on Sunday. Previously 24 hours, a complete of 4 folks, together with a girl, died of electrocution in three districts of the state.
Police recognized the deceased as Subrata Mondal (25). In keeping with sources, dwell wires that have been mendacity on the highway bought entangled within the wheel of his bicycle. He was electrocuted when he tried to take away the wires, police stated. After round 20 minutes, the principle change was turned off by the native electrical energy workplace after native residents intervened. They took Mondal to a close-by hospital, the place medical doctors declared him lifeless on arrival.
On Saturday afternoon, a young person died after being electrocuted in Narkeldanga in Kolkata. The 13-year-old boy had reportedly touched an open wire whereas it was raining . Farzan Ansari was strolling down Raja Ramnarayan Avenue together with his father Md Fakruddin when he tried to keep away from stepping on accrued rain water and touched a lamppost. Two folks, together with a girl, additionally died after they have been electrocuted in Bankura.
On June 27, a young person died after being electrocuted in Haridebpur. Following the incident, the Kolkata Municipal Company initiated departmental proceedings in opposition to its electrical energy division director-general Sanjay Bhowmick.